Why Choose ASI Energy?
Best Combined Heat & Power (CHP)
Integrated Project Delivery
At ASI Energy, our Initial Facility Assessmentsm (IFA) is a powerfully simple framework designed to help you reach the right decision about your combined heat & power (CHP) or micro-CHP (mCHP) solution—without investing a significant amount of time, effort or money.
Most notably, ASI Energy can finance your project.
Next Generation Combined Heat & Power (CHP) Solutions
What is Combined Heat & Power (CHP)?
Combined heat and power (CHP) is a highly efficient technology that simultaneously generates electricity and thermal energy from a single fuel source. On average, CHP systems are 85% efficient, while traditional power plants are only 35 – 50% efficient. CHP's higher efficiency offers substantial benefits, including lower operating costs, less fuel to produce energy, reduced pollutant emissions, increased reliability and power quality, reduced grid congestion, and avoidance of energy distribution losses.
Our IFA process includes a detailed financial and energy analysis of your project needs. To include a complete energy system design, project management, installation and commissioning, operations / maintenance, and upgrades.
All with a single point of contact.
It's simple: Results.
Only ASI Energy uses the Initial Facility Assessment.
Arrive quickly at a decision. Know exactly if combined heat and power (CHP) or micro-CHP (mCHP) is right for your facility. Work with professionals who understand the needs of your business. No unnecessary costs.
- ASI Energy has developed a unique integrated project delivery system that delivers a highly efficient and comprehensive CHP or mCHP solution.
- We use our extensive knowledge and experience in engineering design, construction management, utility regulatory policies, and power purchase agreements to provide a beneficial CHP or mCHP system.
- Designing and installing a CHP or mCHP system into a building is an intricate and multifaceted process.
- It is our job to spearhead the project so that you can continue your business operations without interruption.
- Our engineers, financial experts, and project managers work seamlessly together to minimize any risk of causing havoc on day-to-day business operations that would be typically associated with a major energy project.
- We offer turnkey solutions from start to finish. Why does this matter? Because traditionally, the path to CHP or mCHP has been complicated, inefficient and expensive.
- As a CHP and mCHP developer, we simplify each project by offering all services required to get a project off the ground and see it through to completion.
- No need for you to hire an engineering firm, CHP or mCHP manufacturer, or financier independently.
CHP and mCHP System Design
The first step in designing a combined heat and power (CHP) or micro-CHP (mCHP) solution begins with the Initial Facility Assessment (IFA). Our experienced engineers collect data from the building’s existing infrastructure and past utility bills to conduct an engineering study. They then create an initial model which is analyzed by our financial experts to determine the maximum return on investment (ROI).
A microgrid is a decentralized electricity system, where energy is produced, stored and used locally within a small network.
We are able to offer an array of financing options that minimize your investment risk and guarantee cost savings. These options include both on balance sheet and off balance sheet financing. Because of this diversified offering we can find a financing solution to meet your project and organization’s needs. However, we take this one step further and we also run real financial calculations to enable your organization to make a project decision solely on financial merit.
ASI Energy offers affordable and comprehensive combined heat and power (CHP) and micro-CHP (mCHP) services. We walk you through the process step by step, serving as your sole point of contact, saving you the trouble of having to find an engineering firm, construction company, manufacturer and developer.
After the CHP or mCHP system design is finalized and approved, we then proceed with the construction phase. ASI Energy serves as the construction manager which requires scheduling and providing all subcontractors necessary for your CHP or mCHP installation. A major part of this service includes finding a manufacturer that can provide a CHP or mCHP system that best suits the building’s needs.
Operation / Maintenance
After installation, ASI Energy works closely with the engineers and manufacturer to continually operate, calibrate, and maintain your energy system.
Only ASI Energy Delivers
Initial Facility Assessment Advantage
- Integrated project delivery solution
- Your capital investment for CHP or mCHP can be eliminated
- Project reporting, single point of contact
- Detailed financial analysis
- Provider of financing options